The current version of Slizer: BMS is v1.17b20. If that is the case and you are reading this message, please give it a try! I’d like to make sure there are no bugs before moving on.
And if that’s not the current version when you’re reading this, give it a try anyway. It’s fun. I think.
Not convinced yet? But what about:
- The vision mode system has been improved so you can quickly scan for enemies with low stealth
- Stealth system works better!
- Pathfinder drones are now invisible so they’re not entirely useless
- Sagitus gets a speed boost!
- Campaign minimaps and world maps now actually make sense! Except for the Greenland world map
- Rebind more ability hotkeys!
- Stuff looks better
- Free muffins!*
- No game crashes?
If that’s not enough, do it to help me make this game fun. No one likes a not fun game.
*Muffin reward subject to limited supplies and proof of completion of Slizer: BMS™ video game copyright 2015 Slizer™. Offer not available in all 50 US states, the District of Columbia, mainland Europe and the United Kingdom and the British Isles, Asia, Africa, Australia, South America, North America, Antarctica, the Space Colonies, Lunar Bases, the Sol system or anywhere else.