I’m not sure if this fixes anything, but here’s a couple small UI improvements. Available in version 1.18b11 with some other additions and fixes. I appreciate feedback to know if this fixes anything.
- Sidebar buttons moved from the right of the screen to the top left.
- Stats box on left of screen divided into three sections and moved down to not overlap with the battlecruiser portraits and story messages.
- Faction box at top left edited to be shorter and has lines matching up with the battlecruiser icons.
- Default battlecruiser icons set to black.
- Default background colour set to dark gray.
- Replaced the help text at the top right with an image
I’m considering the following changes:
- Replace the solid boxes behind the unit name and health at the bottom centre of the screen with some sort of image.
- Make ability buttons background darker by default.
- Push stats box on the left of screen to the right slightly to align with the minimap and story messages, and push it further down to line up with the top of the minimap
- Move Allies Scanner icon somewhere else, maybe next to the sidebar buttons, or at the top of the screen with some other information about the enemy faction.
- Do something with text at bottom right of the screen